سؤال وجواب مشكور يا من تترجم لى هالرساله للانجليزى

World on Wheelz

عضو ذهبي
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله :-

الأخوه الأعزاء ممن يعرفون الكتابه باللغه الأنجليزيه .

أبحث عن من يترجم لى هذه السطور التى أخاطب بها المسؤول فى فندق معين ارغب بالسكن فيه لما لها من اهميه بالنسبه لى وأرجو أن تكون الترجمه بلغه أنجليزيه ميسره وواضحه لكل من يقرأها وأيا كانت جنسيته .

ولابأس ولا مانع أذا كنتم تريدون التعديل والترتيب فى الرساله بطريقه ترون أنها أفضل واوضح فجزاكم الله الف خير

لمن يهمه الامر فى فندق _ _ _ _ _

أنا أخطط للسفر الى ______هذا الصيف وأرغب بالسكن فى فندقكم خلال وجودي فى المدينه

أنا معاق وأستخدم الكرسي المتحرك وقد أطلعت على موقعكم على الأنترنت حيث ذكر فيه بأن أن لديكم غرف خاصه بالمعاقين وهذا شيء تشكرون عليه . ولكن للأسف لا توجد عنها أية تفاصيل (( صور - مقاييس- أبعاد )) .

ولا يخفى عليكم أن الأعاقات تختلف من شخص لآخر وما يناسبنى قد لا يناسب غيري والعكس صحيح .

لذلك أرجو من سيادتكم أن ترسلوا لى صور واضحه للغرفه والحمام الخاصين بغرفة المعاقين حتى أتمكن من رؤيتهما و الحكم عليهما أن كانا تناسبان حالتى أم لا ويرجى أرسالهما ألى الأيميل التالى __________________________

سوف أكون ممتنا للمساعده .

وجزيل الشكر للجميع هذى من عندى لكم وليست من ضمن الرساله .:D

السلطاني

عضو مخضرم
.... to Whom it may concern at

I'm planning to travel to ..... this summer and I want to live in your hotel during my stay in the city

I am disabled and use a wheelchair .....I saw your site on the Internet where it is stated that that you have

. special rooms with disabled people and this is the thanks to you about it

( But unfortunately there are no details about any ( Photos - Standards - Dimensions

You must be aware that disabilities vary from person to another and that what suits me might not suit someone else and vice versa

Therefore I request you to send me a picture of the room and bathroom special disabled room so I can

see them and sentenced to two cases that were inconvenient or not, please send them to the following email

I will be grateful for the help.​

World on Wheelz

عضو ذهبي
شكرا اخى السلطانى على المساعده وكما توقعت كنت اول من يمد يد العون .

لكن اخى الكريم ما يعيب الترجمه الآليه هو أنها تفتقد الترابط بين الجمل وتبدو غريبه بعض الشي .

ولهذه الأسباب فلم أقم بالاستعانه بالمترجمات الآليه المتوفره على الشبكه .

شكرا للبقيه من الاخوه المشاركين

ولا زال الطلب قائما بترجمه تلك السطور بأسلوب بسيط ومترابط ولا بأس من التعديل بما ترونه أفضل .

مشكور اخى السلطانى مره اخرى .

BUDANA

عضو فعال
اتمنى لك رحله سعيده

اخي العزيز
اتمنى لك رحله سعيده

, Good day
I am planning for my visit to .......... this summer and I a looking for accessible and wheelchair-friendly room

Your site offered some pictures and information about the rooms but, I'd really appreciate it if you can provide me with more details and clear pictures to make sure my needs are met.

In particular could you please provide me with the following info:

floor # .

What is the size of the wheelchair-friendly room?

What is the size of the bathroom?

Do you provide electrically adjustable beds?

do you provide shower chair?

is the bathroom equipped with horizontal and vertical bars?

is the bathroom equipped with adjustable raised toilet seat?

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Regards

الترجمة الآلية مثل غوغل والتا فيستا وغيرها تصلح لترجمة كم كلمة أو سطر بسيط ولا تصلح أبدا لترجمة مجموعة كبيرة من الكلمات لأنها ستظهر مشاكل بالربط بين معاني الكلمات وتصبح غير مفهومة!

هذي ترجمتي المتواضعة لما كتبت:

لمن يهمه الامر فى فندق _ _ _ _ _

أنا أخطط للسفر الى ______هذا الصيف وأرغب بالسكن فى فندقكم خلال وجودي فى المدينه

أنا معاق وأستخدم الكرسي المتحرك وقد أطلعت على موقعكم على الأنترنت حيث ذكر فيه بأن أن لديكم غرف خاصه بالمعاقين وهذا شيء تشكرون عليه . ولكن للأسف لا توجد عنها أية تفاصيل (( صور - مقاييس- أبعاد )) .

ولا يخفى عليكم أن الأعاقات تختلف من شخص لآخر وما يناسبنى قد لا يناسب غيري والعكس صحيح .

لذلك أرجو من سيادتكم أن ترسلوا لى صور واضحه للغرفه والحمام الخاصين بغرفة المعاقين حتى أتمكن من رؤيتهما و الحكم عليهما أن كانا تناسبان حالتى أم لا ويرجى أرسالهما ألى الأيميل التالى __________________________

سوف أكون ممتنا للمساعده .

To whom it my concern at......hotel

I plan to go on vacation this summer and I wish to stay at your hotel during my stay.

I'm a physically challenged person who uses a wheelchair, I took a look at your website where it was mentioned that you offer special rooms for physically challenged people which I applause you for.

Alas, there are no photos for the dimensions and details of the rooms!

Surely you know that each person has a different disability from the other, and what might suit others isn't guaranteed to suit me.

Will you kindly provide me with a clear pictures of the room and bathroom assigned to the physically challenged people so I can make a conclusion whether it suits me or not?

Please send the details to the following email:

Your kind help is highly appreciated.

World on Wheelz

عضو ذهبي
الاحبه بودانا وخالد العبدلى مشكورين الف شكر وجزاكم الله خير ترجماتكم كل وحده تقول الزين عندى وانشالله راح استعين بالترجمتين واقتباس بعض مما جاء فى ترجمة السلطانى

للحصول على شيخة التراجم كما هو حال شيخة القصيد للنجدى .:D

لن أختار أيا من اجوبتكم كأفضل جواب لأغلاق الموضوع فكلها ممتازه وسأترك الأمر للأداره .

سليل السيف

عضو فعال
For those interested in Hotel _ _ _ _ _ I was planning to travel to this summer and I _____ housing fandkkm during my stay in the city I am disabled and use the wheelchair and was aware of your website where recalled that you have room for something of the meaning. But unfortunately there ((are no details ((photos-metrics-dimensions.
And you know that disabilities vary from person to person and what for me may not fit the other and vice versa.
So I request you send me pictures of the room and bathroom for disabled room so I can see them and they were sentenced to two or not, please send them to the following email __________________________
I will be grateful for the help

أعلى