ميل غيبسون يفلت من عقوبة السجن

Fakire

عضو فعال
Assalam Alikom

Dears brothers and sisters

ميل غيبسون يفلت من عقوبة السجن

حكم عليه بتسجيل نفسه في برنامج للتخلص من الكحول وأداء خدمة عامة

لندن: «الشرق الأوسط»
توصل الممثل والمخرج السينمائي ميل غيبسون، الذي أثار موجة غضب بتصريحات معادية للسامية، عقب القبض عليه لتجاوزه السرعة المقررة الشهر الماضي، الى اتفاق مع ممثلي الادعاء بمقتضاه لم يطعن في تهمة قيادة السيارة تحت تأثير الخمر، وأفلت من عقوبة السجن. وبموجب هذه الصفقة، التي تنهي القضية، يتعين على غيبسون حضور لقاءات غير محددة لمدة عام تتضمن خمسة لقاءات أسبوعيا في الاربعة أشهر ونصف الأولى، وتسجيل اسمه في برنامج للعلاج من ادمان الكحوليات لثلاثة شهور، وأداء خدمة عامة في مجال مخاطر تناول الخمر أثناء قيادة السيارات.
ولم يحضر غيبسون الذي تقرر وضعه تحت المراقبة ثلاث سنوات جلسة الاستماع أمام محكمة ماليبو العليا أول من امس (الخميس)، حسب «رويترز». وكان غيبسون الحاصل على جائزة الأوسكار يواجه عقوبة السجن لمدة تصل الى ستة أشهر اذا حوكم وأدين.

وبدأ غيبسون البحث عن العون ليتخلص من مشكلته المتمثلة في إقباله المتواصل على تناول المشروبات الكحولية، بعد توقيفه أواخر الشهر الماضي. وكان الممثل والمخرج العالمي، الفائز بجائزة أوسكار، ومخرج فيلم «آلام المسيح»، قد أعلن في مؤتمر صحافي اعتذاره الصريح عن سلوكه بعد أن ضبطته الشرطة يقود سيارة بسرعة 130 كيلومترا في شارع بكاليفورنيا.

http://www.asharqalawsat.com/details.asp?section=3&article=378642&issue=10126
---------------------------------------------------------------
اتتجرا وتعادي الصهيونيه ياابا جيبسون ?

فلسوف تغبن وتقهر وستبتز وتنهر ( damah faok atta, wa assin fi kol kalemah)

هذه هي الصهيونيه التعيسه

FreshStart

عضو فعال
ميل غبسون حاربوه اليهود كثيرا

خصوصا بعد فيلمه

آلام المسيح

و الحين لقوا عليه زله

و مسكوها عليه

الفراشة

عضو مخضرم
ستانفورد

صدقني لو كان الموضوع مجرد انه كان يسوق وهو سكران

ماكان فيها اي مشكله ضبطوا الامور وعادي حاله حال غيره من الممثلين

لكن المشكله انه سب اليهود وقال انهم سبب الحروب في الدنيا ( وهو صادق )

عشان هالشيء قامت الدنيا ولاقعدت

هوليود انتفضت كلها كل برنامج كل لقاء يسبونه فيه

ليش يسب اليهود والممثلين الي ديانتهم يهوديه

قرروا عدم المشاركة معه اي فيلم ونفس الشيء المنتجين والمخرجين

اصبح منبوذ من الكل السبب الاول كان اخراج فيلم الام المسيح

لأنه ضد اليهود ويثبت تواطئهم في تعذيب المسيح ( طبعا المسيح ارتفع عند الله وهذا شبيهه)

والحين سب اليهود أشكره

شاكره لك فقير على نقل الموضوع

Fakire

عضو فعال
Assalame Alikom

ستانفورد بينيه I dont know whay anyon say anything about the deffamation of BUSH about

?the moslem peopel

And when somone is drunk he can say anything, i mean never it will be as he exprime

.with his clear thaught

So whay i join dear brother FreshStart and

dear sister الفراشة

.in ther analyses

Dear sister, you read in my thought, and I purposely made make this subject with a little

.causes

.I wanted to arrive at the same your conclusio

Indeed, the Fascism of the Zionist is unbearable, no intellectual, no artist can criticize or

.to blame israil

Any subject which can contain a critic of the Jews it will also early be shown by the anti
.semitism

The last in date is the cases of the big German philosopher Gunter GRASS (Nobel Prize

.(1999

This philosopher devoted all his literary life to put the Germans opposite their past Nazi (his

.(famous Roman the DRUM

.He was the favourite of the lobbies Zionist in the whole world

But as usual, the Jews want to submit the whole world to their myth, including Gunter

.GRASS

However, the Jews forget that GRASS is an intellectual just and right, he fights the
injustice

.on all the sides, even if the injustice is made by the Israelis

Especially after second Intefada Palestinian of the year 2000, GRASS starts to criticize the

.Israeli policy about Palestinian peopel

But, propaganda Zionist really started after the position of this big philosopher againste

.the USA after attempt of 2001

According to Gunter GRASS, the Americans and Europeans if they continue in their policy

against world arabo-Moslem, it will make the same error of last which was made against the

.Jews

And from there, the Zionists began their defamatory propaganda against this big
.philosopher

Espicaly when about his past Nazi, when he recognized in his memory published recently

. *that he was in the FFS (the gathering of youths hitleriens) when he was 17 years old

Of course, the adhesion of GRASS to this movement is not an exceptional occurrence since

.all the movements at the time of Nazism were hitleriens

It is exactly like the movements of the scoutes to any country, they are the reflection of the

.ideology dominating of the country that it present

Of course the Zionists divert this event to defame GRASS and to attack the prestige of sound

.corrodes intellectual

Now the lobby Zionist wants to oblige GRASS to pour the whole of the income coming from

.the sale of its report to associations Zionists like a kind of repenting

So that GRASS repentance of his past. However it is what I wanted to say by the subject of

GIBSSON, There is no voice in the world can be higher than propaganda Zionist. But not for

long time. With the help of ALLAH, one day we will clean our ALQUDSSE of ther race. I am

certain if we came back in our religion and in our ALQURAN ALKARIME, Amine yarabe alala
.mine

. "Just want to precise somthing, recnetly the president BUSH talk about " fasciste Islamic

!!!!!I did not hear anyone yet a question this stuppide deffamation

http://www.albayan.ae/servlet/Satellite?c=Article&cid=1155384843414&pagename=Albayan%2FArticle%2FFullDetail

أعلى